Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thought I would take a moment and update the "family blog" while Cole and his buddy watch a movie. Last week I was incredibly sick with a bladder infection that spread to a kidney infection, which caused some horrible back pain, I was given a dose of antibiotics that I needed to take for 10 days, twice a day. I will take my last dose tomorrow. They also gave me some pain meds to help with the back pain, they helped tremendously and I ended up only taking them the first night b/c after that my back pain was gone. The antibiotics, however, were just awful, they made me so nauseous and everytime I ate it felt like it wasn't sitting well. That has seemed to subside though, thankfully.

Our weekend was great, we went to Hollywood on Saturday so Sean could take some photographs for one of his classes at school and then stopped by his Dad's house to visit, we grabbed some food, which has never tasted so good, I was starving, and then went back to his house to relax and catch up some more. Sunday was just another ordinary Sunday, woke up and lounged around the house, went to my moms real quick to feed her animals because she is out of town on business and then I headed off to work myself. It was a late night for me Sunday night [technically early Monday morning], but I managed.

As far as Wedding Plans go, we are getting there, slowly but surely. There are a few phone calls we need to make within the next few weeks and things to get sorted out, but its coming along. Have my dress now, its hanging up in our closet, need to get it altered but will do that closer to the wedding.

Things are going well for our little family, I love them dearly and am so thankful for what I have. Hope everyone has a good rest of the week, and will update again soon, when something exciting happens! ;-)

-Vicky

1 comment:

LifeUpSideDown said...

Feel better sweetie those are the worst!