Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend and More...












Hey everyone, and to all you Mom's I hope you had a WONDERFUL Mother's day.  My Mother's day was good, simple, but nice.  Saturday I took Cole to a Pet Expo at COC where I had read there would be pony rides and a petting zoo etc....It was not quite what I expected but he did, however, get to ride a pony and pet some cute animals.  He LOVED the pony ride, it was his first one.  Then we went and did some errands with my Mom, stopped at Old Navy and got him some very cute dinosaur board shorts that he decided he must have....Stopped in a Marshalls and got him another very cute Calvin Klein outfit and then off to Wal-Mart for some party favors for his birthday party that is coming up very soon.  Sunday we woke up and Sean and Cole gave me cards and some roses and we went to breakfast and then to the market to pick up a few odds and ends.  I had to go babysit at 2 but luckily I got off early....Cole spent the rest of Mother's day with his Grandma and Great Grandma while I was babysitting, since Daddy had a paper he had to write for school.  

On Tuesday I took Cole to the pool for the first time this summer.  He hasn't been in about 10 months or so!  I was a little nervous that he would be frightened but boy was I wrong!  He had a blast and thinks he knows how to swim and can just take off, ya...riiiight.  In a sense it is a very good thing that he is not afraid and is willing to jump right in, but if we aren't careful it could be very dangerous.  So I am taking him to the pool everyday now, trying to teach him how to swim, hopefully I go do it, otherwise swimming lessons here we come.  

Of course, I took photos of it all, so enjoy!  :-)  

No comments: