Monday, December 22, 2008

Thanksgiving Post





























Yes, I know its a few days away from Christmas and I am finally making a post about Thanksgiving, but I thought it was about time and that I had put it off long enough. And the last thing I needed was the behind on the Thanksgiving post and having a new Christmas one to do as well.....
So, our Thanksgiving, was just another ordinary Thanksgiving. Sean's dad and sister came over with her son. And we all ate turkey and pie and played on the Wii, Cole played with his cousin Drake and had a blast....oh and we can't forget the "chemical" incident....lets just say, luckily no one was hurt.....But here are some quickie photos from Thanksgiving day. It's always nice when the family gets together! :-)














1 comment:

Val, your gal pal said...

Cute pictures, Cole is such a ham! lol!