Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cole's First Bike Ride



Yesterday I hooked up Cole's bike 'trailer' to my bike and took him for his very first bike ride.  He loved it, from the moment we pulled out of the garage and got going he was saying "whoa", "Hiii"and "bye" constantly and even doing his little chuckle he does when he is having a good time.  It was so cute to hear him behind me just enjoying himself...We went and visited his grandma and she helped shorten the pants on his halloween costume and we took a couple of photos with him in his costume.  After that we started heading home before it got too dark.  I took a couple more photos of him in his trailer after our ride, he just looked too cute with his helmet on.  :-)   I'll save the photos of him in his costume for after Halloween and when he goes trick-or-treating because I am sure we will have tons more!  

-Vicky


No comments: